How to cut small heart shapes




I have a new simple craft tutorial for everyone today! :)

Why did  I do it?? Well, actually a lot of my blog readers have requested me to do a video tutorial on how I cut my foam hearts or paper hearts that I sometimes use to embellish my handmade cards. I've been wanting to make this video for a long time now but only now I have the chance to do so. 

It's a very simple tutorial.....nothing fancy, just a simple basic way to cut a heart shape. I hope my readers can understand my explanation in the video (yes, this time I talked!!! ) ahahahah! Because in my previous video tutorials, I just did a demo and not say a single word! Some people actually complained about it so I might need to redo some of the videos in future and talk some more hehehe!

Anyways, I hope you will check out my new craft video tutorial and try cutting your own small heart shapes and use them to embellish your cards, photo frames, scrapbooks and more! Have fun making hearts!! :)


8 comments:

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

Wow kak lin....they are pretty easy..i never know before....thanks kak lin for the tutorial....ill try to make some....was thinking of buying some foam for that, but never know how to use it....since i have seen your tutorial....ill give it a try...thanks a lot kak lin....

Альбина Рассеина said...

Thanks for a good tutorial!

a paper {life} said...

Great tutorial Lin....I never thought of making hearts that way.

There is something new to learn everyday.

Thanks
Cheryl

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you so much everyone! I'm so happy that you all like it! You're most welcome ;)

Unknown said...

Very nice tutorial! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

your work is very neat. a good steady hand is also a big advantage.

Grace to You said...

Lin, it was so amazing to hear your sweet voice! Your English is excellent, and your accent is charming. :)

CC said...

Hi, Lin!
I hadn't seen this tutorial, but you are doing a great job! And your English is SO good!!! It's really improved over the years! I'm so proud of you! ♥
Love you!
CC

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...