Design my own patterned paper


My own patterned paper!! 

I've been wanting to do this for a long time already. Thinking of ways to utilize my rubber stamps, especially my clear stamps that I have in my collection. I wanted to make my own patterned paper for my handmade cards. And this is just one of the many ways I could do it.

So I started making one today with all of my "Thinking of You" stamps  plus I added a lot of the heart shape stamps to it too. This is just one of the easiest ways to design your own patterned paper. You can add glitters, color them with markers, color pencils, distress ink........etc etc.....it's all up to your imagination.

Gotta be careful when stamping them actually because one mistake can ruin the whole piece of the A4 paper. Right now I wish I had more different types of ink color hehehe. I don't have all the colors I need so I just make use of what I have and make the best of it.

Can't wait to make more of this! I wish I have more time though.....hehe! :) I can do this ALL day! It's fun!! ;)

7 comments:

Indira Tanwar said...

This is so cool :)

chillin with Quillin said...

very nice, love it!!!
Paula

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you everyone! So glad you all like the design :)

Holiday Greeting Cards said...

do you sell this paper? it's gorgeous.
Holiday Greeting Cards

Azlina Abdul said...

No I'm sorry I don't sell the paper...it's just for my personal use :)

Shahyd Nadya said...

kak lin..where can i get the same kind of stamp like urss???

Azlina Abdul said...

Stamps tu my friend from US yg bagi as present. Tak beli semua beli sendiri. You can buy at Scrap n Crop. Ada macam2 stamps yg lawa2 kat situ.

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...