Quilled love birds

 V042

This new design is a continuation of the design of the quilled love birds I made recently. The one I did before had the quilled love birds sitting so close to each other. A good friend of mine wanted something similar  to that design but she wants the birds to sit not too close to each other.

So that's how I came up with the idea to have both the birds sitting on a different branch. One sitting on the right side and the other on the left side. Heheeheeh! I love how the layout looks....especially the part when they look like they are talking to each other (the silver dots symbolizes the conversation between them) and the heart at the top shows that they are talking about how much they LOVE each other hehehehe ;).

If you would like to know how to make those quilled flower stalks, do check out the video tutorial I prepared below:



6 comments:

CaDLyNN said...

cantik!!! love it~

makeup chic said...

this so sweet.

Ann said...

Sweet! I like the little dots and how they are shaped like a heart.

Unknown said...

thanx for this interesting posting.

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Wahh.. I love this!! Chumel!!!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...