Chubby heart


Which one you love best?? The chubby heart on the left or the slim heart on the right? hehe! I am finding it hard to decide because I kinda love them both right now. Originally, I have been making the quilled heart card using the slim heart template but recently I got a request from a customer to make the heart look a little chubbier. And so I did it!! As per request. ;) She is very happy with it of course hehe....but the whole idea got me thinking...hmmmmm ;)

You see...when I think about it, perhaps the chubby heart should be made on a bigger card to make it look  more balanced? What do you think? Because all this time, I've been making those hearts on that small card with that particular slim heart size and I've always thought that it's the right size of heart for the card. Now, when I look at the chubby heart, I question myself whether I should be making them in that size or should I just stick to the original slim heart size. Decisions decisions! hehe! Should I change the size for good?? Or should I just do both hehehe! After all, art is subjective right? ;)

So..........I would like to know your opinion on this matter........which quilled heart card you love best? The chubby one or the slim one? ;)



10 comments:

n4dh!3r4 said...

i love the chubby one! it's more adorable~ heee :D

Rainbow Chick Resources said...

i like the chubbier one..looks more lively :)

zliah said...

I personally think the slim one looks better. but the chubby one looks good too! (",)

Grace to You said...

I like the slim one...but then, I'd like a slim me too. :D

minamisensei said...

i think it just nice if that chubby heart(cute name) also on the smaller card. so this u can compare between both because the differences only the chubiness of the heart. but if kak lin tukar the card the differences will increase..we can compare two thing mmng dah berbeza...hiihhi

both have diferent in their appearance..but i think the chubby one more ok than the slim one...

hihihihi...

farhi said...

like the chubby 0ne.. d0nn0 why i like the chubby2 things.. ha2

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you everyone for your opinions regarding the chubby heart. I really appreciate it!

Looks like many of you love the chubby heart more than the slim one hehehe! ;)

Unknown said...

Yepp i heart the chubby heart, i also like everything chubbier especially heart hikk....sooo much love to give hehehehe...I am soo happy today....lalalalala waiting for my cards huh Lin.....

Azlina Abdul said...

hehehe! Me like chubby hearts too Jay! :) Your cards are on the way to you now hehe!

nadiah_dinno said...

of course i loooove the chubby heart! hehe

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...