Thank U to a #1 Teacher

TD009

I wanted to share with everyone one of my Teachers' Day cards today. It's a design I made just a little while back but never published it here before. It was an order I made for a customer. I made two for her but she only bought one. This particular design is not that big....it's just a 13cm x 18cm size card. No pop ups.....just decoration on the outside. 

The words THANK U was done using the alphabet rubber stamps, the big size ones. Stamped it one by one and layered it with another paper. It's just a lot of work....hehehe.....well, I guess most handmade cards does require a lot of time making them. That's why they cost more. It's just time consuming. :) 

I do have plans to make more Teachers' Day cards this year.....but, hmmmm....when when when.....when will I do it....huhuhuhuhu......so many things to do...yet so little time. But I'll give it my best shot this year. We will see how it goes! ;)

2 comments:

Aisyah Helga said...

Very nice! I see you put a lot of thought into it. Isn't it true about so much to do but so little time!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you Aisyah! Yup, a lot of thought were put into this design...sometimes I think too much as well hehehehe....which makes the designing process pretty slow because I find it hard to make a decision sometimes hehehe! Time is so limited these days and me having a hard time deciding makes it worse! LOL!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...