Our 1st Anniversary......

AC002

After such a long time, I finally get to make another anniversary card. This one was made upon request from my customer. She also requested that I put wordings and photos of her and her BF in the card, but I won't be showing those here because it's kinda private ya hehehe......so I am only showing the pop up I made inside it.

The design I made for this anniversary card is quite a simple one.....not so crowded with decorations like the one I did for AC001. And I love the pop up here more than the pop up I made for AC001 too. :) It's actually all about taking chances and experimenting with the colors and arrangement. :)

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...