Happy Birthday Maksu!


HB057a

It's my aunt's birthday yesterday and I made this card for her since her favorite color is purple. I wanted to do something fancy for her since last year I forgot to make her one. So I thought this would be a nice one to give her...hehehe.... This design is the same like HB057 except I made a different pop up for this card. Something simpler.

My aunt was super excited when she received it. I'm so happy I managed to do it on time for her to receive it on her birthday. I was really worried that I would miss it again this time. Luckily I made it!! Yes!!! So happy about that! hehehe!

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...