Purple cupcakes!

HB057

OK! Another version of the purple foam cupcakes! Yup! I made this one for a regular customer who's giving this card for her dear daughter. The original design I made was done vertically and this one is done horizontally.

For the pop up I decided to do something different. This time around since my customer let me make the decisions, I decided that I want the cupcakes to be inside the card too. This is so that it matches the design on the outside. And since I did not make any wordings for the outside of the card, I made wordings for the inside and pop it up! I'm loving this idea at the moment! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...