Yellow card with orange laces...

HB051

I rarely make cards using yellow paper. I have done some before but I rarely use them in my designs......perhaps because it's not the kind of color that most customers would like to request for their custom made cards. But since I have lots of the paper available, I started playing with that particular idea I had with the previous birthday card I made. Yup, the one where I combined the laces and bows of ribbons.

I have not even made the envelope yet.....nor have I decorated anything inside it......no pop ups or anything.......I'm still searching for ideas for this one. Just wanted to share with everyone what I made. I'll be updating this card again once I've completed the design. :))))

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...