Pop up flower bouquet...

TY001

A new pop up! Tried to do this new pop up design which is a flower bouquet. A pop up bouquet is not that hard to make but the hard part for me would be to arrange the flowers. I really had problems doing that. And I know that the next time I do this, it won't look exactly the same. It will have a slight difference, that's for sure. :)

The design on the outside of the card is similar to the birthday card (HB031) that I did before except that I changed the colors. I love pink and apple green combo. It's just sweet! :)

3 comments:

Soo said...

Hi Lin, really love your cards so much and got inspired by you too to make cards for my friends and family. I can see that you used quite a lot of craft punches for your cards. So, how do you actually maintain the punches from getting blunt? Need advise from expert here! Thank you... =)

Azlina Abdul said...

Hello Soo! Yup! I love to use craft punches a lot but not for all cards...some I just draw from scratch and cut them up with scissors. I maintain my scissors and craft punches from getting blunt by using aluminum foil sheets. Take a piece of aluminum foil and punch your craft punch through it several times in order to sharpen the edges. :))

:: Dhiya :: said...

This is very awesome! I'm very inspired from this blog.However i just about to start. Heheh... Tapi hasil tangan akak memang superb. Dhiya suka!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...