Shiny gold squares....

Here is another similar design that I made together with the brown and blue square cards....I wanted to point out in this post that all the cards can be used either horizontally or vertically since there are no wordings made inside it.....so you are free to choose which angle you like as the design I made looks good vertically or horizontally :). One card I decorated with buttons on it and the other I replaced it with decorations of smaller squares of yellow paper.....both have small orange flowers decorated on the beige squares.....I love the colour contrast of the beige and orange paper...really pops out. :) Both comes with a handmade beige envelope.

MBL073


MBL073b

2 comments:

A Year Of Quotes said...

So beautiful and very creative. Great work!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you Maricel! :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...