Baby's Crib....

A sweet baby crib for a sweet baby girl! :) This is my first attempt to make a paper baby crib....I used a shiny silver paper with light texture for it. I poked the paper to create a thread line pattern on the crib using a sharp needle. Wish I had a better tool to do that....well, I will think of something hehehe..... I didn't put any wordings on the front or the inside of the card.....it can be anything you like...can be custom made for you! The card has a soft pink paper insert on the inside of the card for writing on personal wishes to the proud parents and the card also comes with a soft pink handmade envelope.

NB002


No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...