Striking pink and red birthday card

HB018 (VERSION2)
*This card is available for order.
(I designed this card as a replacement for HB018 due to the paper which is unavailable at the stores at the moment)

HB018 VERSION 1 (NOT AVAILABLE)
This is another card request that I designed for my customer....a request for a pink and red combination......I love how the red + white flower stand out on the card....very striking and catches your attention straight away... :)

I wanted to show everyone this design I made which is exactly the same as the one above except for the wordings in front that does not include any name on it except for a simple "Happy Birthday". :)

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...