For a sweet mom.....

MD004

I love these colour combinations....the peach, cream and green colour is so soft and sweet....I also added some wordings inside, simple wishes for your dear mother on Mother's day....that matches the card....in my opinion that is hehehe.........I have always wanted to write something in my handmade cards, but was never really good in doing so....so this is sort of like an attempt to make it happen....some may like it, some may not....the wordings can always be changed according to your request....so it doesn't necessarily need to be the ones that I wrote hehehe...... :) therefore it can be personalized, no problem at all...... :)

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...