Eid Mubarak

HR002


HR003


Eidul Fitri is approaching and I came up with an idea that was inspired by the geometry of Islamic design. I focused more on the use of dots as the main technique to form a design on the card. Much care had to be taken in the process of lining up the dots along the printed lines otherwise the whole design is would be ruined... one slip of the hand and there's no correcting it! I've always loved this particular geometric pattern but there are many more geometric patterns in the Islamic design to be explored and used for card making. Will definitely do more in future :).

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...